October 26, 2013

Denunciation by Antonio Estrada, Political Prisoner from Bachajón

To the Juntas de Buen Gobierno
To National and International Human Rights Defenders
To the compañeros and compañeras of the Sexta
To the mass and alternative media
To the people of Mexico and the World
To the indigenous peoples in resistance
To the Movement for Justice in El Barrio in New York
To public opinion

My name is Antonio Estrada Estrada and I am from the San Sebastián Bachajón Ejido, adherent to the Sixth Declaration of the Lacandon Jungle.

I publicly denounce the federal public defender on the grounds that he violates all of my rights in that he does not appear on the days of my hearing and likewise the federal prosecutor in the same way who does not appear in my hearings, motives and reasons I do not know.

I denounce in the same way the clerk or judge of this combined court in Playas de Catazajá, Chiapas, since he sentenced me to 7 years without investigating the offense of assault and organized crime that I am accused of, without having committed it.

I demand my immediate freedom as well as that of Miguel Demeza Jiménez, wrongfully imprisoned in Reformatory No. 14 el Amate. In the same way I demand the immediate freedom of Alberto Patishtán Gómez and of Alejandro Díaz Sántiz

Sincerely

Antonio Estrada


Translated from Spanish by Henry Gales
Click here for original Spanish text
Originally published on October 20, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment